Re: Re: [Fedora-haskell-list] Revised Haskell Guidelines 2008.08.13

Jason L Tibbitts III さんは書きました:
"YN" == Yaakov Nemoy <loupgaroublond@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

YN> I have a couple of volunteers.  Gotta follow up on this.

Well, perhaps you're unaware, but the draft has passed FPC and a few
hours ago passed FESCo and will become official next week unless
significant objections are raised.

Sigh, how is that possible when we are still discussing the details?

Of course, we need those macros in
GHC before things will actually build, and I don't think all of the
submitted packages actually conform to the approved draft so there may
be a bit of work before they can pass a review.

I really wanted to have the horse in front of the cart...

Jens