Re: Re: [Fedora-haskell-list] Revised Haskell Guidelines 2008.08.13

JP> Sigh, how is that possible when we are still discussing the
JP> details?

Because the draft was submitted to us as complete, and we voted on
it.  If someone didn't want us to vote on it, it would have been nice
if someone had let us know.  It's been on the schedule for a long
time, and only yesterday were we able to assemble a quorum.

 - J<