Re: License Tag Draft

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:12:18 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Exactly: The Fedora License Register would have to track each of these
licenses with their copyright holders individually. The point why I am
laughing at you and your wiki.

Ignoring (or laughing at) the problem does not make it go away.  So
instead of just telling us how all our ideas suck and we're all dumb
and unworthy of working on Fedora, why don't you offer some
constructive feedback and help us solve the problem?

Seems to me, that at least in part, Ralf disagrees with the assertion that a problem exists that is worth all this pain of solving.

-- Rex