Re: one big SRPM for lots of different stardict dictionaries?

On 26.06.2007 17:42, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis (fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
>> I'd say we should work towards a scheme similar to hunspell; e.g. one
>> source package per language. Other opinions?
> I'd work towards only having one set of dictionaries first.

Well, sure, that's the real solution (and we could end world hunger
while at it as well ;-) ).

But likely still years away (hunspell seems to be on the way to at least
have one dict for oofice, firefox, thunderbird and hopefully other apps
in the end as well; but I use stardic for translating de <-> en --
that's something hunspell does not target afaics)

Cu
thl