Re: Re: Statistics on usage of disttags in Fedora Core and Extras

On 16.04.2007 11:54, Matthias Saou wrote:

IIRC this is not true : A rebuild is also considered "failed" if it
creates packages with different requires or provides than the ones from
the packages in the repository.

That would be news to me. I'm not aware of any such checks in the Extras buildsys, and none of my packages ever stumbled over such checks -- which I'd say would be likely.

CU
thl