Re: python listed explicitly as exception and added to buildsys-build groups

JK> Hrm, well, I guess the point here is that python used to get
JK> pulled in because of some dep, now it isn't.  Do we want to live
JK> with this, or do we want to add python back in manually?

Did this break post-FC6?  If so, it might be reasonable to move
towards living with no Python in the buildroot.  Having the minimal
buildroot actually be minimal is a worthy goal.

However, this would mean that Python module specfiles will have to
adapt to some method like what Ruby and PHP modules have to cope with,
where the interpreters aren't there during the first pass through the
specfile.  Generally this is pretty simple to handle.

 - J<