Re: python listed explicitly as exception and added to buildsys-build groups

On Friday 10 November 2006 14:27, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Not all of them, and I think it's wrong to think they shouldn't. At
> least the ones I've packaged BR python & python-devel.

Hrm, well, I guess the point here is that python used to get pulled in because
of some dep, now it isn't.  Do we want to live with this, or do we want to
add python back in manually?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora