Re: Musicians' Guide in Development; Testing Needed!

Qtractor from RPM Fusion may be quite buggy, but in no way have I had an
experience to consider it nearly unusable.  I've been using it for quite
a while now, and it hasn't crashed once.  Keep in mind, Qtractor is
still "Alpha" software, according to its SourceForge website.  Audacity,
Ardour, and QjackCtl on the other hand, are supposedly stable, but crash
on me with regularity.

This is to say, "Your mileage may vary."  The open-source philosophy
encourages people to choose the solution that works best for them.

One thing we can be sure of is that we could really use more
contributors to monitor, respond to, and deal with Bugzilla issues.

Christopher.