Introduction

Greetings,

My Name is Prudhvi Krishna Surapaneni. I am doing my Bachelors Engineering in Computer Science ( 3rd year out of 4 year course ).
I strongly believe that Linux is the Future.And no doubt Fedora Tops the List in Availability ( atleast in India ).I love to be a Package Maintainer

My CV is http://prudhvi.nipl.net/cv.php

I am also a Server Admin at my College. Please give me a chance to  prove myself

looking for a quick response
Thanks
Prudhvi Krishna Surapaneni
prudhvikrishna@xxxxxxxxx
               C.S.E
              K.L.C.E
         Andhra Pradesh
               India
My Box said: "Install Win XP or better ..." So I installed GNU/Linux.