Re: Introduction

On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 23:18 +0530, Prudhvi Krishna Surapaneni wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> My Name is Prudhvi Krishna Surapaneni. I am doing my Bachelors
> Engineering in Computer Science ( 3rd year out of 4 year course ).
> I strongly believe that Linux is the Future.And no doubt Fedora Tops
> the List in Availability ( atleast in India ).I love to be a Package
> Maintainer

Welcome :)

> My CV is http://prudhvi.nipl.net/cv.php
>
> I am also a Server Admin at my College. Please give me a chance to
> prove myself

I'm probably not the proper person to reply to this but no doubt the
proper person will respond.  What specific packages are you looking at.

There is a list of packages and or Fedora versions.  Are you interested
for example in helping the legacy project or in the extras category?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors That link will help
you in the extras category.  Also there is a link on packages that need
loving.

If you want to learn how to package there is a brilliant wiki page on
the steps oh how to do it.  I don't have it anymore unfortunately but
I'm sure someone will have it. If you have problems with the packaging
process once you have created the spec file post to the list.

Regards,

Marc