Re: Hi All

Dear Satyadhyan,

What area do you use FC3 to process images in?

Do you think you could contrubute to the User Testimonials page with a
paragraph or two about what your solution does and how it works?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/UserTestimonials

Thank you,

On 11/19/05, satyadhyan chickerur <chickerursr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>            I have recently joined  this community. I work in the area
> of image processing with fedora core 3.
>

> wshes
> s.chickerur
> --
> S.R.Chickerur,
> Asst.Professor,
> Department Of Information Technology,
> Sona College of Technology,
> Thiagarajar Polytechnic College Road,
> Salem - 636 005,
> Tamilnadu, India.
> Phone : 91 - 427 - 2443545, 2446898, 2447907 Extn : 466
> Fax : 91 - 427 - 2449174
>  Website : www.chickerursr.freeservers.com
> Need a place to publish?  Try Academic Exchange Quarterly.
> AEQ is a double-blind, peer reviewed journal publishing articles in all
> areas of educational research.  I am particularly interested in articles
> pertaining to SCIENCE.  For additional information
> visit www.rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/ontsci.htm
>
> --

New content on Fedora Project page!
http://fedoraproject.org