Re: Kernel magazine articles

On 08/11/2016 04:03 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 11:28:02AM -0700, Laura Abbott wrote:
Inspired by Flock and some of my talks, I have two kernel related articles for
the magazine

The first is about compiling the kernel. This was one of the items on the SEO
wish list. The instructions are based on the workshop I gave on building the
kernel. I'd appreciate it if in addition to editing reviewers would be willing
to try the instructions to make sure they work.

https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=14011&preview_id=14011&preview=true

The second is about contributing to the Fedora kernel. The kernel tends to
intimidate people so this is designed to encourage people to interact with
the Fedora kernel.

https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=14013&preview_id=14013&preview=true

Feedback appreciated!

Awesome!  We'll get these assigned tonight in the Magazine meeting and
move forward.

For the record, we covered these tonight, and hopefully should be working on getting them out either in the next week or the week following. Thanks for helping writing these, Laura!! Definitely appreciated to have some kernel topics on the Magazine. :)

labbott++

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory