Kernel magazine articles

Inspired by Flock and some of my talks, I have two kernel related articles for
the magazine

The first is about compiling the kernel. This was one of the items on the SEO
wish list. The instructions are based on the workshop I gave on building the
kernel. I'd appreciate it if in addition to editing reviewers would be willing
to try the instructions to make sure they work.

https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=14011&preview_id=14011&preview=true

The second is about contributing to the Fedora kernel. The kernel tends to
intimidate people so this is designed to encourage people to interact with
the Fedora kernel.

https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=14013&preview_id=14013&preview=true

Feedback appreciated!

Thanks,