[Magazine] Review first step to write in the magazine

Hi team,

Normally we receive the newcomers with a welcome email providing some guides as how start writing to the magazine.

Now, viewing some emails i'm getting notice that we have some task pending in this, for example there are 2 completely differents articles about writing:

https://fedoramagazine.org/write-for-the-fedora-magazine/
https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/

Other issue I bring up in other thread was about content. There isn't a guideline about what is allowed and what isn't (regarding is talking about FOSS or no FOSS, legal or no legal, if a software can be installed from official repo).

The wiki pages should be updated too, because normally we guide new contributors to the wiki, and they can get to the wiki pages that have outdated info:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine/Howtopost

I thing we can discuss this in the meeting and assign actions to take, and IMHO the right moment is now, that we are receiving a lot of contributors.

Best Regards,

--
Eduard Lucena
Móvil: +56962318010