Re: New article proposition

On 08/10/2016 12:57 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
Hello all!

I'm thinking about writing a new article with security tips and
advises for the general user.  Things like what is safe to do in
public machines  (cyber caffe, schools, etc.), what does really means
when Firefox shows a warning, and so.
I'd love to start writing but I can't login.  The
fedoramagazine.org/admin  provided by Eduard  (if I remember
correctly)  here in the list doesn't work.  It returns a 404 error.
I'm unable to find a login button so... what should I do?  What I need
to do to write?

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Sylvia

Hey Sylvia, I'm definitely +1 to having some posts on common, "everyday user" security tips for how people can take small steps to protect their privacy and be smart with their own Fedora systems.

Once you have a pitch ready, drop a line and we'll get to reviewing it! :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory