Re: [Magazine] Pending review: "Fedora teaches future makers in school"

As far as I know there's no rule to capitalising titles or headlines.
To me should be Fedora and nothing else.  It's confusing capitilising
everything.  Remember other languages don't capitalise all words but
certain very specific ones (like German) or only names and first word
after dot (like Spanish).  Let's try to make as wide as possible.

Besides that, I think we could make other articles on the same line.
This one is very nice but doesn't highlight the benefits from the
student/professor point of view.  The interviewed man says himself
that they chose Fedora because of IT reasons not educational ones.
So maybe other posts showing, let's say, educational tools or
interesting programs for students / professors / teachers  (of any
level and age)  would be awesome.
My thought.

Cheers,
Sylvia