Re: [Magazine] Pending review: "Fedora teaches future makers in school"

I'm reading, looks very nice.  Thanks for the article!

On 3 May 2016 at 12:45, Brian Monroe <briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Small Thing: The title should be capitalized properly: "Fedora Teaches Future Makers in School"

I only had time to give it a brief scan, but everything else looked pretty good.