Re: [Magazine] Pending review: "Fedora teaches future makers in school"

Hey don't mind i wanted a small help is there any style guide or any great guidelines. That can be followed normally when writing articles.

Regards,
Dilip Khanolkar
+919833018122

On 05-May-2016 8:32 AM, "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/03/2016 04:29 PM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:

> Hi!
> Why are separated  "children, young adults and students"  as if students
> were another age?  Shouldn't be  "professors and students, either
> children, teens or young adults"?  Or something like that?
>

> Cheers,
> Sylvia

Hey Sylvia, good catch. That does sound a little bit weird. I edited in
your suggestion since that sounds nicer. Thanks for the tip!

> On 3 May 2016 at 16:55, beta tester <khanolkardilip@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:khanolkardilip@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     The article is nicely written and quiet informative. Thanks for your
>     contribution.
>
>     Regards,
>     Dilip Khanolkar
>     +919833018122 <tel:%2B919833018122>
>
>     On 03-May-2016 9:35 PM, "Sylvia Sánchez" <lailahfsf@xxxxxxxxx
>     <mailto:lailahfsf@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>         I'm reading, looks very nice.  Thanks for the article!
>
>         On 3 May 2016 at 12:45, Brian Monroe <briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx
>         <mailto:briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>             Small Thing: The title should be capitalized properly:
>             "Fedora Teaches Future Makers in School"

Hey Brian, thanks for the feedback. Usually for styling in the articles
on the Magazine, we only capitalize proper nouns. I'm sure there's a
rule in journalism about what is actually appropriate, but this is the
format we generally follow on the Magazine. Although, this article title
does come off a little bit "newsier" so maybe it would make more sense.
Not a bad idea to clarify this for this and future articles in our
meeting today.

>             I only had time to give it a brief scan, but everything else
>             looked pretty good.
>
>             On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 8:28 AM Justin W. Flory
>             <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jflory7@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>                 Hi all,
>
>                 After too long of a time, I finally exported the
>                 interview with Jonathan
>                 Dieter into a Magazine draft, "Fedora teaches future
>                 makers in school".
>                 If you have a moment, please take some time to review
>                 this draft (my
>                 biggest concern for this is formatting for the interview).
>

>                 https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=12806&preview=1&_ppp=137a3117cc
>
>                 Thanks all!

Thanks for the feedback! I have some feedback from jdieter to
incorporate soon, and once it's in, I think this will be ready to publish.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory