Re: The future of Shotwell in Fedora

---- On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 08:54:45 -0800 Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>wrote ----

To be clear -- I would like to see the article focus more on helping
users choose something they like to use, as opposed to having hundreds
of people "drop in" to the list to give random opinions. That can
break down the mailing list discussion value quickly. I'd probably
drop the angle of the mailing list discussion except as a side note.

Sounds good. I will work on that over the next week... I need to get some additional apps installed on my testing machine and take some screenies; review features.

Charles