Top YouTube review of Fedora 23

Hey all,

I was flipping through YouTube reviews of Fedora 23, and I thought the
second top-viewed hit for a review was worth sharing:

    https://youtu.be/o-ABwueBMtY

Overall, the reviewer only had very positive things to say about the
distro, saying it was one of the best Fedora releases he's used and
praising how far the distro has come over the years (the top hit is just
a generic, neutral "what's new" video, didn't seem as personal).

I'm also CC'ing the social-media list as I think this might be a good
idea to share out across the channels!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory