Re: [proposal] Profile Series – Who is Fedora?

On Tue, 2015-11-24 at 11:24 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:

I think the "How Do You Fedora" resurgence is probably more tightly in keeping with the intended audience of the Magazine overall.  So my
vote is for that.

I really love the idea of getting some more of those articles into
play, because they really do help put a human face on a distro and
project.

Two things.

1. I do not want to step on Ryan's toes and do stories that are exactly like his unless he is OK with that.

2. I think I understand the goal of the magazine a little bit better now, but want to confirm. The focus is on how to 'do things' with Fedora. So, personal stories should have an element of what that person does with Fedora. Is that accurate?

Thanks,

--
Charles Profitt
Open Source Advocate

4096R/37BEB021
D8A5 6061 25C3 28B7 2264 2B39 3E13 4DD2 37BE B021