Re: [proposal] Profile Series – Who is Fedora?

On 11/22/2015 10:34 PM, charles profitt wrote:
On Sun, 2015-11-22 at 22:16 -0500, Justin W. Flory wrote:
Quick Summary
1) Profile / Interviews: Yeah, let's reboot this!
2) Better for Magazine, not CommBlog
3) Questions: Good, add Fedora usage questions too (user experience)
4) Plan: Add new questions, begin polling contributors for new
articles?

Justin:

I can see it being a reboot of the How do you Fedora or more of a 'get
to know people' angle. If it is more former then we need to ask some
questions about what they use Fedora to accomplish and then how they do
it. I would be willing to assist in any way I can to produce some
articles.

Thanks for your thoughts and guidance as I get involved in the Fedora
Community.

I see what you're saying. Hmmm. I think that this can still go both ways. The Fedora Magazine comes with a larger audience of users of Fedora and others in the Linux world, and I think adding some more personal details like how they got involved with the Fedora community is an excellent idea to the series. At the same time, I think people would be interested to know how they use Fedora as a distro. Doesn't have to be the primary focus, but I think both sides of the story can be integrated.

No problem, I'm always glad to help, Charles.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory