Fedora Council blog [was Re: New Magazine theme]

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 11:39:03AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I don't think this doubles the workload in my experience running
> Wordpress.  Most of the work is either non-duplicative anyway, like
> editing or writing articles, or is nominal effort once you do it on
> one site, like testing changes, plugins or upgrades and then
> implementing on both sites once satisfied.

So, I raised this with the Council, and people are wildly in favor of
having a Fedora Council blog:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/council-discuss/2015-April/013272.html

I'm coming back _here_ because of this comment above — rather than
setting up a completely new stand-alone instance and _definitely_
doubling the workload, how would we go about creating this new site in
a way that fits with what you're saying? (That is, who do I need to
cajole into doing what, in order to make this a reality?)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>