Re: New Magazine theme

Hello Ryan,

The theme seems really nice, I hope that it will eventually replace the theme we are currently using. Where do you think we should place the Categories of the Magazine? In our current theme, we've placed them next to the Magazine logo. Any ideas? I really like that the top blue bar is empty though, and contains only the logo and the social media buttons. It also has nice responsiveness, however, the only problem is  that the social media buttons coincide with the logo.

+1 overall :)

--
Zacharias Mitzelos
<mitzie at mitzelos dot com>