Re: Redoing the categories [was Re: anyone got any articles in the wings?]

Hmmm, not sure about these -- they are categories of audience, rather than of content. Not sure we want to make the divide of intended audience front and centre like that. Maybe we can have:

* Workstation
* Cloud
* Server
* Community
* This Week

I think those will cover most of the possible content we will generate.

also, are we intending for posts to be in just one of these categories? or 1 to many of these categories?

--ryanlerch

+1 with Matthew(Fedora User Stuff | Fedora Contributor Stuff | Fedora this Week). I also like Ryan's idea, but I think it will turn out to be too complicated, if someone eg. would like to get development updates for the whole project, and not only for a specific product

Zacharias