Re: Almost-finalized: Marketing F12 schedule

...does this mean that if I change something on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule, I have to add my
changes to another text file somewhere else?

Not if the change happens before Monday (at, say, 1400UTC - I know I won't be grabbing and sending the final freeze version before then).

/me can already feel the synchronization problems.

Yup. In order to avoid that, here's how it's going to work:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule will have that (lovely, wiki-editable) schedule until Monday 8/3, which is schedule freeze day.

On schedule freeze day, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule will change to contain 3 things:

1. a link to our frozen schedule (it'll look like http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-design-tasks.html)

2. a link to our task queue (https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/, not yet populated with tasks); the tickets here will have more detail on the work needed for milestones, and it'll be here that we track our work

3. an explanation of both of the above and how they work together

--Mel