Re: Almost-finalized: Marketing F12 schedule

Hi,

On 07/30/2009 06:12 AM, Mel Chua wrote:
FWIW: To update TaskJuggler and the master schedule, I will need a text
version of the schedule in the format that we created on Gobby.

Assuming (based on gobby) that the format you need for f12 team
schedules is each entry on a separate line, then the task and start and
end dates like this:

name of task YYYY-MM-DD YYYY-MM-DD

...does this mean that if I change something on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule, I have to add my changes to another text file somewhere else?

/me can already feel the synchronization problems.

Steven