Re: Help Wanted?

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009, Pascal Calarco wrote:

I'm the current primary editor of FWN, and we have had some discussions in the past year within the team of developing a magazine style publication with JonRob, and even an irregular glossy print publication was proposed by Max and David Nalley. This is honestly the first I've heard of Project FooBar (as currently codenamed), so I am glad this discussion has come up!

So it seems the driver of the effort is the marketing team, and that is appropriate; we're happy to plug content into a larger infrastructure that meets the needs of the Fedora project as a whole. Please count me in as a potential team member to help work on this. I'll be going on vacation July 2-26 but am happy to see some development in this area and work toward this common goal.

IMHO:

Fedora News team continues to provide tons of content.

Fedora Marketing & Websites & Design figures out delivery mechanism.

Others are encouraged to create content and help out as well.

It's a meta-project which has value to multiple Fedora sub-teams

--Max