Help Wanted?

Good morning all,

Just a little note to say that I've just handed in my final piece of
work for this year, and am hoping to pick up little bits and pieces of
Fedora stuff over the summer. I've been keeping tabs on what's going
on, but wondered where help is most needed right now and how I can
make myself most useful for the project again?

Best,

Jon