Re: Help Wanted?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 06/25/2009 03:42 PM, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Good morning all,

Just a little note to say that I've just handed in my final piece of
work for this year, and am hoping to pick up little bits and pieces of
Fedora stuff over the summer. I've been keeping tabs on what's going
on, but wondered where help is most needed right now and how I can
make myself most useful for the project again?

Welcome back. Still looking for someone to drive

Rahul,

That bug should be considered defunct. Please stop referring people to it. Jon, welcome back. You have always been a great asset to the marketing team and we would love to have you back with us. We are now working on this "Project FooBar" proposal which is a site to supersede and centralize many of otherwise, disjointed sites: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Project_FooBar

Any thoughts on that?

Thanks,
Jack