Re: Trigger Rally 0.6.5 - licensing issues resolved

JWF> Hey Onsemeliot, not sure if you got an answer here or not. I'm
JWF> actually unsure of what would have to be done to officially change
JWF> the status.

I'm not aware that we have anything like an "official" status in any
case.  There's just stuff that can be packaged and stuff that can't.
The wiki page only reflects the status at the particular time of the
last edit.

Anyway, I did a little wiki editing.

JWF> But I think the best course of action would be to make a ticket for
JWF> the Fedora Packaging Committee.

I'm not sure what FPC could help with here.  It wasn't involved in any
determination about whether this game could be packaged.  If the
objectionable content is truly gone (I haven't checked myself) then
anyone is free to package it.  If the reviewer has questions about the
content which remains, they can block the FE-Legal so that someone who
knows about that kind of thing can have a look.

 - J<