Re: Trigger Rally 0.6.5 - licensing issues resolved

On 01/10/2017 06:23 PM, Onsemeliot wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-01-06 at 07:09 +0000, Justin W. Flory wrote:
>> if I understood Onsemeliot's original email, this should no longer be
>> an issue because upstream removed the non-free content.
>
> Yes, this was what I wanted to stress: We removed all non-free content
> (and made many improvements).
>
> Who can change the status?
>
> Best
> Onsemeliot

Hey Onsemeliot, not sure if you got an answer here or not. I'm actually
unsure of what would have to be done to officially change the status.
But I think the best course of action would be to make a ticket for the
Fedora Packaging Committee.

    https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/report/1

They're probably in the best position to advise here. And if they
aren't, then surely they will be able to point you in the right
direction. Here is the FPC wiki page too, for reference:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging_Committee

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory