Trigger Rally 0.6.5 - licensing issues resolved

Hi together,

Trigger Rally has been listed on the Fedora wiki page for not being
included because of licensing reasons for quite some time. Since then we
did develop the game much further and we removed all non-free material.

So please do consider to include Trigger Rally 0.6.5 into Fedora!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/

Unfortunately I am not that good with technical things, but please let
me know if I can help to get Trigger Rally into Fedora.

I don't know of any free 3D rally game that would make drifting more
fun. At the same time its low demand on the systems hardware makes it
very attractive to users with weaker systems.

So please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in adopting
the most recent release of Trigger Rally (it's from yesterday) into
Fedora!

Onsemeliot