Lineage 2 On Fedora

Hello,  I am curious in if and How to run the Latest Lineage 2 with Fedora.  the Web site is http://www.lineage2.com/en/ the Game is now on the GoD update of the game.  I had heard awhile back that the games was playable with Fedora but one of their updates broke it for Linux users.  I am wondering If anyone has tried to use it and how they did it.  Please let me know, and if there is a list of other Online games tht work with Fedora and how to run them. I am still really really new to the Linux systems.