Re: How to get my game (TripleA) included with "games for fedora"?

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 05:10:42 +0800,
  TripleA Developers <tripleadevelopers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am the developer of the turn based strategy game "TripleA", which is also
open source.  I am interested in getting TripleA included in future
releases of your Fedora Games release.

Actually just getting it into Fedora would be nice. Once it's there anyone can see it when searching for games in Fedora. If you are interested in packaging it yourself, you can look at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers?rd=PackageMaintainers/Join

The games spin is really more of a demo. Running a live image off a DVD is pretty slow. It can be used as a portable OS using a USB, but that has limited applicability. Normally if one wants the (mostly) complete set of games installed, one does a yum groupinstall -y games . (You might need to request optional packages if you don't have that set by default.)

The games spin is limited by size and a number of good games can't be included on it. However which games are included does change over time. If TrippleA gets into Fedora, I'll at least consider getting it into the games spin.