How to get my game (TripleA) included with "games for fedora"?

Hi Fedora developers,

I recently found your Fedora Games release, which happens to include some games (ex: Wesnoth, FreeCiv, etc) that I enjoy quite a bit.

I am the developer of the turn based strategy game "TripleA", which is also open source.  I am interested in getting TripleA included in future releases of your Fedora Games release.

You can find our page here:
http://triplea.sourceforge.net/

We are fairly popular, with around 2000 downloads per month through our main site.  We are also on Desura: http://www.desura.com/games/triplea

Let me know what, if anything, I need to do get TripleA included.
The current Linux version can be downloaded here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/triplea/files/TripleA/1_6_1_4/triplea_1_6_1_4_all_platforms.zip

thx,
Chris