Re: Linage II on Fedora

On 12/31/2012 09:00 AM, games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello, I am curious in if and How to run the Latest Lineage 2 with Fedora. the Web site is http://www.lineage2.com/en/ the Game is now on the GoD update of the game. I had heard awhile back that the games was playable with Fedora but one of their updates broke it for Linux users. I am wondering If anyone has tried to use it and how they did it. Please let me know, and if there is a list of other Online games tht work with Fedora and how to run them. I am still really really new to the Linux systems.

Theres no linux native build for Linage II so you'll probably need wine to run it, I'm shure you can find some tutorial somewhere. This group is for linux native and open sources games. The are a couple MMORPG free and open source you should check them...