Re: FreeSCI

Jon Ciesla wrote:
http://zanoni.jcomserv.net/extras/agistudio/agistudio-1.2.3-1.src.rpm

Thanks.  I agree about finding redistributable games.  I don't think it
should be a dealbreaker, but it'd be very very good.

Jon Ciesla wrote:
Brilliant!  I've got it packaged and am ready to submit NAGI for review.
The only thing holding me up now is when I was testing, I ran into a
problem where trying to save a view object to a game in AGIStudio will
segfault.  GDB complains about something at line 313 in view.cpp, which
makes sense given that all other objects save just fine.

Can you give me some step by step reproduction instructions, I cannot reproduce this with the included template game.

Regards,

Hans