Re: FreeSCI

I just have to get to contacting them.  In the mean time I'm working on Qt
AGI Studio.

Speaking of AGI, Sarien's website says they merged with ScummVM.  I don't
see this mentioned anywhere on ScummVM's site, and the current version
seems not to run AGI games.  Hans, any knowledge?

--
novus ordo absurdum