Re: Resurrecting tetex-beamer

2006/12/1, Michel Salim <michel.salim@xxxxxxxxx>:

They were only available for Fedora
Extras 3, so my guess is that they came from Fedora.us days and Jose
never signed the CLA.

Just checked and there's no Bugzilla entry for the review request.
tetex-beamer *is* listed in owners.list, though.

Should I ask for a review of the updated package, and only after it
pass request the branches?

(and what happens if one were to run cvs-import.sh and the package is
already in the tree, but does not have a -devel branch, as is the case
here)

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
               -- Christopher Morley