Re: New Comps Groups

2006/11/26, Christopher Stone <chris.stone@xxxxxxxxx>:
Please mention any functionality groups you think are missing, but
keep in mind it should be a group that has a lot of packages.  The
"Web Development" group currently has zero packages in it, so I
question its usefulness.

Probably because Extras packagers haven't been using comps yet? I'm
adding Django to this category. Thanks for the reminder!

Is it OK to add a package on behalf of someone else to the list, if
it's "obvious"? TurboGears should go into Web Development too.

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
               -- Christopher Morley