Re: Democracy player anyone?

On 11/12/06, Gianluca Sforna <giallu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/13/06, Michel Salim <michel.salim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/12/06, Gianluca Sforna <giallu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I don't really know: it's there because I saw it in their own spec.
> > What I know is that the player works even when I "yum remove libfame"
> >
> > Salim, are you going to submit this for review?
>
> I can do it if it's OK with you, or I can review your submission.

My primary interest is seeing this into extras: if you have spare
cycles to maintain the package I am more than happy stop having a look
at it (apart, of course, if you will need an official review).

I'll take up your review offer, thanks.

However, waiting for the new release or going for the review is your
call: I'd wait for the next release in order to decide which path is
better

I think I'll do that. Meanwhile, I'll stress-test the i386 version
once mock finishes building it, so that the review can go up once the
next version is out.

Regards,

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
               -- The Old Farmer's Almanac