Re: homes for the homeless.

Brian Pepple wrote:
On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 15:22 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
Should sodipodi be included in Extras again considering it's not being
actively developed?  Seems sorta pointless since it's successor Inkscape
is already included in FE.
Not actively developed packages are accepted in extras. Even packages
without clear upstream or no upstream (this happens a lot for old packages that are fortunately often also very stable).

I'm well aware that non-active packages are accepted in FE, but does it
make sense to spend time on packaging this, when there is a clear
successor to sodipodi that is actively be developed?

Well, its my time I am spending, not your's ;)

Michael