Re: Mailing List for K-12 Open Source Questions

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:21:58 -0400 (EDT), Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote
> And to respond to myself, since I *do* love to hear myself talk... :)
>
> What about something like this?
>
> http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/it/itaids/data/001/
>
> Is this what people would consider a "lesson plan," or does it need
> to be more fleshed out?  This is on a university web site -- but can
> something like this be repurposed for high school use?
>
> Can k12opensource.com serve as an aggregation point for "lesson
> plans" like this?

I think this is exactly what "teachers" are looking for.  Could this be the
first upload to a "Open Office" section of the new wiki?

This is exactly what I think David was talking about with some more technical
users monitoring the list.  This is the sort of thing this lists subscribers
are looking for but don't have the know how to find.

Thanks Greg!