Re: Mailing List for K-12 Open Source Questions

And to respond to myself, since I *do* love to hear myself talk... :)

What about something like this?

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/it/itaids/data/001/

Is this what people would consider a "lesson plan," or does it need to be
more fleshed out?  This is on a university web site -- but can something
like this be repurposed for high school use?

Can k12opensource.com serve as an aggregation point for "lesson plans"
like this?

--g