Re: Self-Introduction: hello everyone

Hi there,

On 10/18/19 3:01 PM, alciregi@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Fri, 2019-10-18 at 14:30 +0200, Petr Bokoc wrote:

If you're only interested in contributing to the Wiki, then please
see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Editing#Gaining_Edit_Access -
especially point 3. Basically you should open a ticket for infra to
get access if you don't want to get involved in any other aspect of
Fedora right now.

Hello, take also into account the new path we are experimenting as
Fedora Join SIG:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedora-join-is-trying-a-new-people-focused-workflow-for-newcomers/

You could get in touch with the community and eventually get the rights
to edit the wiki while experimenting and exploring Fedora, the teams,
the people, the tools and processes until you join a group.

Thanks for this useful pointer, I did know this process existed. I am reading the page and I find the idea a good one (go via the people, rather than the tasks/projects first). Let me have a closer look at it.

Vincent