Re: Self-Introduction: hello everyone

Hi Matthew,

On 10/18/19 5:07 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
Hi, and welcome! As Petr says, we're working on reducing use of the wiki as
a documentation platform -- but it's certainly the case that there are still
useful things there that could use improvement.

Yes, the pages I have been looking at recently were the LXC1], Koji[2] and Vagrant[3] ones.

the US (PDT/San Francisco). As I said, so far, I am interested in
fixing pages I use on the wiki for typos/inacurracies/etc.
Most ideally, if these are really useful, would you be interested in helping
migrate them to the new docs site?

Sure, that's a great idea indeed. Instead of just fixing them, if there are instructions to moving them to the new infra (is that Pajure, like for Koji[4]?), I can definitely use those to provide a better/more useful piece of doc there ...

Vincent

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LXC
[2]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji
[3|: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Vagrant