Re: Self-Introduction: hello everyone

Hi Vincent!

I'm glad you want to contribute, however, unfortunately the docs project doesn't maintain the Wiki (I know, it's a bit counterintuitive). We take care of content on the docs portal (https://docs.fedoraproject.org/). The Wiki, content-wise, doesn't actually "belong" to any one group - people get edit rights automatically when they join any group as contributors, be it docs, marketing, a technical SIG...

If you're only interested in contributing to the Wiki, then please see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Editing#Gaining_Edit_Access - especially point 3. Basically you should open a ticket for infra to get access if you don't want to get involved in any other aspect of Fedora right now.

If you change your mind and decide you want to contribute to the docs published on docs.fp.o, let me know. (Note that not all of these docs are maintained by us either; the Docs Project actively maintains the portal and some of the docs listed under User Docs, the rest is split among various groups maintaining their own docs repos and we make sure they're published and provide help if needed.)

Cheers,

Petr