Re: New "Docs common partials" repository/module

Petr Bokoc píše v Po 25. 03. 2019 v 17:46 +0100:
> Hi,
> that's a pretty good idea. Not sure about "about <product>", those
> aren't being reused at all I think (we *could* do that with a bunch
> of ifdefs, but for the love of everything that's holy let's not...),
> but the legal notice or the feedback page would definitely benefit
> from an arrangement like that.

Hi Petr,
Yes, both, legal notice and feedback, are clear. I was not sure about
the "about" things either. Maybe there will come other partials in the
future, but it will probably be a result of a slower evolution.

I keep saying that I am not sure how strong the use case is. ;)

I had also one question in mind, but I didn't want to go to much detail
in the introductory post. I don't have even idea where this "docs
common" partials should have a home - should it be their own
repository? If they should contain only two pages/files for the near
future, I was thinking of making them part of the
https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/template or maybe
https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/release-docs-home.

Anyway, thank you for answering my post and your will to take an
action.

Josef