Re: New "Docs common partials" repository/module

Hi,

that's a pretty good idea. Not sure about "about <product>", those aren't being reused at all I think (we *could* do that with a bunch of ifdefs, but for the love of everything that's holy let's not...), but the legal notice or the feedback page would definitely benefit from an arrangement like that.

I'll get on it let's say next week unless someone really objects to the idea.

Petr